- Mon/Wed 1pm, FiDi
- Tue/Fri: 4:30pm, FiDi
- Wed: 8am, 9am, 12pm Mission
- Tu/Th: 10:30am, Mission
Maximize every drop of sweat with this continual movement class of dynamic moves designed to build strength through elongation. No rest between exercises means you’ll feel the burn as you challenge your stamina, burn calories, build core strength, and sculpt long, lean muscles. We throw in small, intense bursts of plyometric exercises to keep that heart rate up and those calories burning
Studio Boot Camp (Mission Studio)
- T/Th: 7am
- Sat/Sun: 10:30am
- M/W/F: 12pm
- M/Th: 5:30pm
Studio Boot Camp (FiDi)
- M/W/Th/Fri 12:30pm
- T/F 4:30pm
This high-intensity class was created especially for the athlete in you, no matter what your fitness level. You’ll shred fat with circuit-training drills using the TRX, Bosu, and your own body weight. Designed to improve strength and endurance, each class focuses on the core, plus at least two muscle groups. Gold medal optional.
Click on image or HERE to RSVP.
- Erik lost 28% bodyfat and 18 inches!
- Laura lost 22% of her bodyfat and 12inches!
Tina placed 5th on our challenge.
If you have not used a ViPR, TRX, BOSU, or Kettlebell, , you’re required to take one of the following classes:
- TRX => Mon/Wed/Fri 12pm (Mission Studio) | Monday 7pm (FiDi/Mission)
- TRX => Tue 4:30pm (FiDi Studio)
- 5pm (FiDi Studio)
- ViPR => Wed 7pm (Mission Studio)
- TRX Pilatse => Mon 6pm, Wed 5:30pm (FiDi)
- Wed 6pm: Kettlebell Training Day
- Thurs 12:30pm: Kettlebell Training Day
- Sat 10am: TRX 101 (FiDi)
- Sun 10am: Mission Studio
You only have to take one of these classes to familiarize yourself with the training tools. However, some people stay in these classes because of the smaller class and the intensity level.
Sign Up HERE
Saturday, 2/18: Kickoff session: 8:30 to 10:00ish AM in the Mission and shopping trip to Alemany Farmer’s Market and Rainbow: immediately following with my hope of being wrapped up by 1pm (it varies based on group size, etc)
Sunday, 2/19: Cleanse actually starts. Friday, 3/2: Last day of cleanse.
Thursday, 2/23: Check-in teleconference (optional) 6:30 – 7:30 pm
The rest of the support is all online via e-mail.
You will also want to plan a few hours here and there for food prep and hopefully you can carve out a few moments each day (or a few times a week) for self care.
While I think they are valuable, if you cannot make the kick-off or calls you can still successfully do the cleanse (the majority of my clients fall into this). Or if it feels better to join a later cleanse there is one starting in March and I do them almost monthly.
Topics for Week of 02/06/12 (Monday 7pm or Thursday 12:30pm) : Click HERE to sign up
- 2 ways to lose weight:
- Eliminate processed foods
- food logs
- Determine caloric needs for weight loss (BMR+Activity Level) or Schedule a BodyGem Test with John or Cassie. Receive 30% OFF with your Biggest Winner membership ($70 vs $100)
- Reading Labels: Sugars, fats, sodium, fiber
- Food Logs: Apps, Journals
- Water + Fiber
- Tips on Eating Out
- Why Lilah Belle’s Foods
- Stock up on Healthy Snacks like Trio, Taste of nature, etc…
Week of March 6th (Monday 7pm or Thursday 12:30pm)
- Grocery Store Tour or Cooking Demo
This is a Open House
- Click for location details: bodyFi Financial District Studio
- Metered parking is free in front after 6pm and after 7pm at most other streets.
- We’re located 4 blocks from Montgomery or Embarcadero Bart Station.
- Clay Street Garage is between Battery and Front and cost $7 for the whole night.
To RSVP for the event please respond to this evite: http://bodyfi.me/EviteFirstAnniversaryParty